We are here to assist you on how to become an expert and how to find the online slots that fit your preferences the best. First of all, don’t pick a slot based on a movie that you enjoy or some nice animation, as you could end up playing a low paying game without realizing. Here follows some tips that will really help you.
HOW TO PLAY ONLINE SLOTS
The first time you enter an online casino and decide to play a game of slots you will be faced by a bewildering array of different options. Slots themed on TV shows, movies, musicians, legends, animals, Japanese cuisine and just about anything else you can imagine clamour for your attention, so it can be difficult to know where to start.
However, the mechanics of how a slot game works are simplicity itself. As a player, you just need to choose your bet level and then spin the reels, hoping to match symbols in one of the ‘pay-lines’ which usually go from left to right across your screen. Get enough of the same symbol in a paying line and you will win cash money. Simple!
Although every slot game is different, there are a couple of recurring features which usually make an appearance. The first is the ‘Wild’ Symbol, which can be used to substitute for any other symbol and which is thus a welcome sight on the reels. Secondly you should watch out for ‘Scatter’ symbols, because when you find 3 of these anywhere on the reels it is usually your key to a high-paying bonus round where you can really start to win big money.
ONLINE SLOT FEATURES
In such a competitive industry it is no surprise that online slot developers are constantly coming up with new and exciting features to make their games stand out from the crowd. Here are some examples of variations you can expect to see when searching for the best slot games:
– Progressive Jackpot: These are the big boys of the online slot gaming world. Progressive Jackpot slots take a percentage of every spin from every player on a site – or for linked jackpot games, every spin on a particular game made by players across the world. The small percentages add up to enormous jackpots running into millions of dollars which can be won on any spin, although many jackpots are only available if the maximum bet is placed on a spin. (Example: Mega Moolah)
– Win Both Ways: These games pay out when symbols form pay-lines going from right to left as well as left to right, meaning that the excitement of a spin lasts longer. (Example: Starburst)
– Linked Reels: In this feature adjacent reels can be ‘locked’ together which increases your chances of finding a winning combo. (Example: Twin Spin).
– Expanding Wilds: The Expanding Wilds feature is one where wild symbols expand to cover the entire reel, meaning that you boost your chance of a win. (Example: Bjork the Berzerker)
– Gamble Feature: Many online slots offer the player the chance to risk it all on a double or nothing gamble after they get a winning line. Choose Red or Black in a mini game and double your winnings (or else lose them all!) (Example: Halloween Fortune)
As online slot games are basically completely randomized, you could be forgiven for thinking that playing slots is just completely a matter of luck and you can just choose any old game and start spinning. However, experienced slot game players will know that there is a lot more to winning these games than that. The important work is in the research before you sit down to start spinning, and that is where you can really affect your chances of winning or losing. These Pro Tips will help you to make a profit from online slot games:
– Discover the RTP of your Game: The theoretical Return to Player (RTP) is the percentage which any casino game should pay out. So while a game like online Blackjack has an RTP of around 99% when proper strategy is used, most online slot games have an RTP ranging from 95% to 98%. Choose high RTP games to maximize your chances of success (Example: Bloodsuckers; Alien Hunter; 1429 Uncharted Seas)
– Find out the Volatility of the slot: The volatility of a game describes how often it pays out, with low volatility games paying out small amounts on a regular basis, and high volatility games making you wait longer for a big win. High volatility games will require a larger bankroll as you may have to wait to get a return, so be careful if you have a smaller budget as it can be eaten up by these games. (Example :High – Mega Moolah; Low – Simsalabim)
– Have a Budget: The best advice when it comes to slot games is to choose a budget and then stick to it, as these games can really hit your betting balance if you start going on a losing streak. Don’t chase your losses and don’t stick with one game if it’s not working out for you by thinking ‘It’s bound to pay out soon’, because sometimes it’s just not your day!
– Choose the best Welcome Bonus: Just about every online casino will have a welcome bonus offer with a wagering requirement, and slot games always count 100% towards meeting that requirement so are the best game to play if you want to make your bonus money withdrawable. Find a good bonus offer and start playing through your money on high RTP games, as a couple of bonus round wins can go a long way towards releasing your funds. There are hundreds of different online casinos out there, so don’t be afraid to sign up to as many of them as you want to take advantage of different welcome package offers.